Introductory Tariffs :
- 2 days and 1 night (day 1 arrival in the morning, day 2 take a bus back home in the evening) : 2650/- per person
- 2 nights stay : 3450/- per person
- Pricing includes the 4×4 pickup/drop for a min group of 6.
- Stay in spacious tents, or, the traditional large cottage that is a dormitory (subject to availability).
- 4 wheel drive up to eco farm and drop – from Kopatti Village located on Madikeri-Bhagamandala Road. An experience that will wake you up from the deepest slumber. This is for a min group of 6, or is priced extra.
- Vegetarian food will be served which includes breakfast, lunch, evening coffee or tea with snacks, barbecue after sun down and dinner.
- Barbeque – locally available vegetables will be marinated. We will set up the barbeque for your evening and let you prepare the grill. If you have got marshmallows, get them for the roast!!
- Guided trek to Kopatti Hills that takes about 5 to 6 hours.
- Collection of travel and eco magazines, traditional board games, archery.
- Making campfire.
- Separate ladies and gents wash rooms.
- Stream water boiled for drinking.
Suggested items to carry
- Insect repellent, first aid kit.
- Torch, camera, binoculars.
- Warm clothing.
- Wear ankle shoes or gum boots during monsoon.
- Wear earthy coloured attire.
Kopatti Village, Madikeri.
10 kilometers before Bhagamandala.
40 minutes from Madikeri Town.
Altitude – Approximately 1200 MSL
Temperature – Freezing cold during winters to cold evenings in summer.